Openings at Direct Leap Technologies, Inc.
Inquire with a cover letter and resume to careers (at) directleap.com.
- Administrative/Personal Assistant (Toronto, Canada)
- Telephone Appointment Setting (4 Roles, Remote Positions)
An assistant to support and manage all organization, scheduling, communications and other administrative tasks as assigned. You will alleviate your grateful employer of time-consuming and attention-occupying details that prevent the wise expenditure of time and utilization of his foremost skills, creating an environment which promotes professional/personal expansion and peace-of-mind.
Major duties will include:
- Booking all personal and professional engagements including but not limited to client sessions, internal meetings with other professionals, and conferences
Research and Writing:
- Preparing proposals, reviews, and summaries
- Finding appropriate referrals and services as needed
- Paying bills, managing supplies, researching and purchasing products as needed, assisting with client invoicing and payment, liaising with accountant, etc.
- Responding to customer inquiries, provide customer training and respond to common questions, escalate technical issues to software development team
- Screening voicemail, email, and mail, and handling correspondence, queries, and requests independently when appropriate
- Liaising with other administrative personnel, other personnel, and colleagues
- Developing a strategy for managing task backlog while keeping on top of current obligations and provisioning for future ones,
- Processing improvement initiatives for business processes, internal documentation
- Computer: Competent with MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook, and typing speed that facilitates note taking during meetings.
- Communications: Excellent oral and written English for business correspondence.
- Financial: Previous experience with invoicing an asset
You are a vibrant, open-minded, hard-working, professional with a warm disposition and sense of humour. You can be directive and take direction, and have a keen eye for the big picture, enabling you to speedily identify time-wasting and matters that are extraneous. You are detail-oriented, analytic and systematic, and can critically assess ideas and methodology, identifying inconsistencies and processes that impede progress. You are motivated to help support altruistic ambitions and projects because they are consistent with your values and impassion you. You are excited at the prospect of expanding your skills and knowledge in a positive environment, and are inspired to take part in the development of philanthropic and business ventures.
Permanent role based from downtown Toronto office at Queen Street West and Spadina.
Telephone Appointment Setting
If you are a star performer as an outbound lead generator, this is an opportunity to earn a highly competitive income doing lead generation over the telephone and email.
The people we seek can work anywhere they want and tend to be most highly prized by their organization, and you will have an opportunity to help build a global sales organization.
You have the potential to grow into a broader sales management, product consultant, and marketing role. Applicants must have perfect spoken and written English.
We are a social enterprise developing innovative software products that are used to provide needed tools to charities, NGOs, progressive political parties, and government. Our products are also available to large enterprises.
We offer a reasonable base salary, and with commissions you can earn a highly competetive wage.
4 positions needed to fill. Based from Toronto, New York, or remote workers internationally are all accepted. Your work will take place during North American business hours.
Please respond by email with your résumé, a cover letter explaining your international sales experience and your track record, and references that demonstrate professional results.